Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Laredo

I have been in love with Band of Horses for a few years now. I keep telling people how AMAZING their song The Funeral is, because it is honestly my favorite song.

Well, I didn't think anyone listened to me.

Skip to the other day when I was sitting in work & what comes on the radio? Laredo! The new Band of Horses single off their album Infinite Arms. I love the song, I do. But it's kind of like, FINALLY! & Laredo isn't even the best song on the album (I'm equally as smitten with Factory, On My Way Back Home, NW Apt. & Compliments)

But really folks, listen to some of their older stuff! I still say that The Funeral is the best song they've done, but here is my MUST list for this band.

- The Funeral (Everything All The Time)
- Monster (Everything All The Time)
- Is There A Ghost In My House? (Cease to Begin)
- No Ones Gonna Love You (Cease to Begin)
- Factory (Infinite Arms)
- Compliments (Infinite Arms)
- NW Apt. (Infinite Arms)
- Cigarettes, Wedding Bands (Cease to Begin)
- Dilly (Infinite Arms)
- Your Love Is Forever (A cover of a George Harrison song)
- Laredo (Infinite Arms)


I know this will probably not be read nor will people take my music advice, but I just thought I'd put it out there just in case :]

No comments: