Sunday, March 15, 2009

Oh my goodness...

OKAY! So I'm a little obsessed with the show Big Love, as I've said before. Well I just saw the second to last episode of the season.. HOLY CRAP!!! Serious, WTH?!?!

Ridiculous...

Anyway. I've been meaning to do a blog but life has been pretty busy lately. I technically don't even have time right now but I'm being lazy today already so I figure I'm not doing anything more lazy than already...

Let's see... I took the CSET yesterday. I feel pretty good about it actually. I really don't know though. There were quite a few things on both tests that I was completely stumped by, but I feel really good about my essay/short answers. One was on Latin American history. I was SO excited [that's what my history class this quarter is on]. Speaking of school, I am done this week :]. I am speechless. It still seems really weird that after this week I'm honestly, truly done. What will I do with myself?! I'm already starting to at least think about my credential applications haha. I need to talk to a few profs about letters of rec. I haven't seen the ones who would actually write me one for so long that I'm scared I won't find anyone. I'll figure something out.

In other news, I had an amazing week with Noah. I know how that must sound. Don't judge. I haven't let myself be unguarded around him in a very long time, probably since sometime in 2006. Even this week I started things off the same way. Monday we went to see Jay Leno. I went to Cal Hi in the morning, as usual in my PJs [because I'm a lazy coach haha], and he's there. So already I'm thinking "Great, just how I wanted to start this day off." Gave him the semi-awkward side hug because I was so in shock that he was there and I swear all my kids were giving me crazy looks, like "who is this dude?"

So after I went home and made myself presentable, I drove over to his house a little early. I'm not going to lie, I really wanted to see him. I got there and we started watching stupid stuff on YouTube while we waited for it to be time to go to Burbank. He kept trying to put his hand on my knee and I would move away. Eventually we left and he tried to hold my hand as I drove and I totally pulled away saying "I need two hands to drive" haha. And he called my out on it, saying how it was the dumbest excuse ever. Which is totally true. We got to Burbank in almost no time and drove around looking for food. Eventually we went to got hotdogs and went to the studio. His aunt gave us a mini tour and we got to see where they film Telemundo's news [that's the station she works for, NBC owns them]. Had to kill about an hour in the dining hall before going into our seats for the show. we were kind of in the back but it was still great. This is getting a little ahead of myself, but Demetri Martin was ADORABLE in person. Okay, back to what I was saying. While we were waiting for the show to start, this dude [Noah] says "hey Sammy" I turn and he kisses me.

Later we went to get Thai and cocktails... well, I got a cocktail, he's still underaged for about 9 months haha. After that we went to rent a movie, got Pineapple Express [didn't live up to the hype for me btw] and we spent the night talking and such. The next day, he drove out to Irvine between my classes and we went to Laguna Beach. Then I drove him to the airport. That's the short version. Anyway, I'm growing bored of myself. All in all, I've missed him and he wasn't home nearly long enough. I really do care about him and the sad part is, this is the first time in years that we've both cared about each other at the same time and we really can't be together. Long distance blows. Majorly. Okay, Sammy OUT!

No comments: