Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Save the Date

Today is one of those days that solidifies how head over heels I am for my boyfriend. I don't want to give too many details away because it's suddenly super late and I'm sleepy.

So while we were sitting at dinner tonight, Jon started talking about how he's going to be saving a few hundred a month on gas with his new car. He then says that he wants to save some of that money so that the 2 of us can go on some trips. Apparently we're going to San Fran for Valentine's because a friend of his is getting married on the 13th. He wants us to go to Hawaii and NYC. I was pretty much just smiling during this whole conversation. I don't want him to pay for these types of things completely, but the fact that he wants to do these things, that he's planning on these things, makes me so happy.

All weekend felt like a very "adult" weekend. I went car shopping with him, we had a BBQ with friends. We had a little day adventure to LA to watch a TV show, then hung around the Grove for a few hours. It really was nice. We also had a lot of time to cuddle and just spend time together. Just before he left he was talking about how he wished one of us had our own place so that he didn't need to leave and we wouldn't have to worry about who is up or home. I loved it. I love him. Basically I just wanted to write a quick blog because this is the closest we've come to talking about the future and I loved it.

No comments: