Sunday, February 9, 2014

It has been a while since I have written something. I feel like I should write a more substantial update, but for now, I will write this short, half-awake post.

The boy I had mentioned in many of my recent blog posts is now my boyfriend. I really like him. I dare to use the other "L" word. But that is not something I feel comfortable using yet since things are still pretty fresh. He is absolutely amazing. He really makes me happy. I find myself wanting to be with him all the time. I get a ridiculous smile on my face every time he texts me. I love to just cuddle up next to him and feel so safe and warm. We kiss and I can't help be smile. I have a hard time with eye contact with people because I'm so shy... I love to make eye contact with him. He has really pretty blue eyes. He is a huge dork. We have very similar sense of humor. We like the same movies and music. We play the same video games. For Valentine's day he is taking me to see my favorite band in concert, because he remembered something I said about wanting to see them live MONTHS ago. It still feels very new, yet we've been talking for almost 6 months... dating for about 2... time is moving so fast. He spent the night here last night. I never sleep so soundly and peacefully than when I'm with him. I am happy and that's all I can really say right now.

And like I said, half-awake and short. Good night.

No comments: