Sunday, September 5, 2010

I'm so tired of all my complaining, yet I keep doing it. I feel like I can do nothing right. I am always the bad guy in a situation where there is no bad guy. I want one thing and apparently I can't even have that. I feel really distant from the "world" since most people are already in school or have these things called lives/significant others. I firmly believe at least 50% of my moodiness is due to my over abundance of hormones right now, My only friend at the moment is my 17 year old brother. I know I'm kind of distancing people on my own, but still I'm just so freaking lonely right now. I need to get over myself. UGH! I was so tired around 9:30 but decided to stay up... now I'm not even sleepy anymore... My shoulder hurts to the point of causing me tears right now... Okay, I think my bitch-fest is over. I had to get that out my system. Tomorrow: Choreographing! I think I finished Pioneer's opener in my head on the way home from Santa Barbara. Hope I remember it/it's even possible.

No comments: